Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics
An Open Access Journal
1 Volume with 2 issues per year
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics (JSDTL) is a peer-reviewed open access journal publishing original high-quality scholarly research and developments in areas related to transportation science, technologies, logistics, policy and practice.
Established in 2016 by the Scientific Platform “SciView.Net”.
The journal is unique in its field, as it covers all modes of transport and addresses both the engineering and the social science perspective, offering a truly multidisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, engineers, managers and policymakers.
Offers rapid review and publication of articles.
JSDTL covers the following main areas of interest:
- Freight transport and logistics
- Transportation system management
- Sustainable transport
- Transportation planning and policy
- Transportation ergonomics and human factors
- Transportation infrastructure
- Regional transport systems
- Transport corridors
- Mobility and transport behavior
- Transportation safety and security
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Transport engineering
- Transportation economics
- Environmental issues in transportation and climate change
- Vehicle design and technology
- Interdisciplinary transportation research
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics (JSDTL) is aimed at a readership including researchers, practitioners in the design and operation of transportation systems, and policymakers at the international, national, regional and local levels.
Related subjects » Civil Engineering - Mechanical Engineering - Regional / Spatial Science - Production & Logistics - R&D
- Papers. Reports of original research work.
- Design notes. Brief contributions on current design, development and application work; not normally more than 2500 words (3 journal pages), including descriptions of apparatus or techniques developed for a specific purpose, important experimental or theoretical points and novel technical solutions to commonly encountered problems.
- Rapid communications. Brief, urgent announcements of significant advances or preliminary accounts of new work, not more than 3500 words (4 journal pages). The most important criteria for acceptance of a rapid communication are novel and significant. For these articles authors must state briefly, in a covering letter, exactly why their works merit rapid publication.
- Review articles. These are intended to summarize accepted practice and report on recent progress in selected areas. Such articles are generally commissioned from experts in various field s by the Editorial Board, but others wishing to write a review article may submit an outline for preliminary consideration.
Ethics & Disclosures
The journal is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in the content published.
Content published in this journal is peer reviewed.
The journal has adopted clear and rigorous ethical guidelines for best working practices. It follows guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and abides by its Code of Conduct in dealing with potential cases of misconduct. It adheres to the principles outlined below, which have been devised to ensure accurate, trustworthy, transparent and efficient publication of scientific papers.
Conflicts of Interest
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics requires all authors, editors, members and reviewers to disclose any conflicts of interest that may be inherent in the submissions. Financial relationships, personal relationships, academic relationship, intellectual passion, etc., are usually considered to be the most important conflicts of interest. Such arrangements must be disclosed where there is any risk of a perception of compromise. The policy of the journal is that the judgment or decision taken on submitted manuscript should not be compromised or affected by any conflict of interest. The corresponding author must ensure that all authors have been asked to disclose any conflict of interest. Reviewers must disqualify themselves from reviewing specific manuscript if they believe that they are involved in any conflict of interest. If a potential bias exists, editors and editorial staff should withdraw themselves from handling the paper.
When a conflict of interest is disclosed either by the author or editor, a footnote describing the conflict must be included with the published article. All sources of funding must be disclosed at the end of the main text under a separate heading ‘Funding’. Authors, referees, or editors who have deliberately or recklessly failed to disclose conflicts of interest may receive sanctions, including being banned from publishing in Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics for a period of time.
About peer review
The peer review process
More about peer review process...
Double blind review
- Both the reviewer and the author are anonymous.
- Author anonymity prevents any reviewer bias, for example based on an author's country of origin or previous controversial work.
- Articles written by prestigious or renowned authors are considered on the basis of the content of their papers, rather than their reputation.
- Reviewers can often identify the author through their writing style, subject matter or self-citation.
Archiving and Indexing
The journal is archived at:
ZENODO - is a research data repository for the preservation and making available of research, educational and informational content. Access to Zenodo’s content is open to all.
SOCIONET - Online Workbanch for Researchers, Tutors and Students within the Scientific Data and Information Space.
- Index Copernicus International Journals Master List - Index Copernicus International sp. z o. o. The ICI Journals Master List is one of the largest international databases of scientific journals from across the globe. Currently, there are over 45,000 journals registered with the database.
- Google Scholar
b- Discover and promote great research resources.
- Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory is the standard library directory and database providing information about popular and academic magazines, scientific journals, newspapers and other serial publications.
- Science Index (РИНЦ) is a bibliographic database of scientific citations, accumulating more than 9 million publications of authors, as well as information on citing these publications from more than 6,000 journals.
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) - JOURNAL INDEXING SERVICE.
- BASE - Bielefeld Academic Search Engine.
Scientific Publishing House "SciView"
ul. Jagiellońska 20-21, 70-363 Szczecin, Poland
Fundacja Centrum Badań Socjologicznych
Scientific Publishing House "Сentre of Sociological Research"
ul. Mickiewicza 4a/16, 70-384 Szczecin, Poland
Scientific Platform "SciView.Net"
Department of Transport Technology, Ternopil Ivan Pul'uj National Technical University
Kherson State Maritime Academy
University of Szczecin