Indexing & Impact
- DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
- ISSN Portal - ISSN International Centre
- TRID (Transport Research International Documentation) - is the world's largest and most comprehensive bibliographic resource on transportation research information.
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa (PBN) to portal Ministerstwa Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego gromadzący informacje dotyczące polskich i zagranicznych czasopism naukowych oraz publikacji polskich naukowców.
- ERIH PLUS (The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences) - was created and developed by European researchers under the coordination of the Standing Committee for the Humanities (SCH) of the European Science Foundation (ESF).
- ResearchBib - Discover and promote great research resources.
- Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory is the standard library directory and database providing information about popular and academic magazines, scientific journals, newspapers and other serial publications.
- BazTech jest bibliograficzno-abstraktową bazą danych rejestrującą od 1998 r. artykuły z 698 polskich czasopism z zakresu nauk technicznych, ścisłych i ochrony środowiska.
- Ministry of Education and Science (Poland). MEiN: 2021 - 20
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine) is one of the world's most voluminous search engines especially for academic web resources. BASE provides more than 100 million documents from more than 5,000 sources. You can access the full texts of about 60% of the indexed documents for free (Open Access).
- WorldCat is the world's largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
- SciLit is a comprehensive, free database for scientists using a new method to collate data and indexing scientific material.
- EBSCO is the leading provider of research databases, e-journals, magazine subscriptions, ebooks and discovery service for academic libraries, public libraries, ...
- MIAR (Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals) (included in 2019) is a collaborative tool that collects data regarding journals from different types of databases. It calculates the visibility of journals in fulltext and bibliometric databases through the ICDS (Secondary Composite Index Broadcasting). ICDS 2019: 3.5; ICDS 2020: 3.6; ICDS 2021: 5.7
- ScienceGate - The ScienceGate team tries to make research easier by managing and providing several unique services gathered in a web platform.
Index Copernicus International Journals Master List - Index Copernicus International sp. z o. o. The ICI Journals Master List is one of the largest international databases of scientific journals from across the globe. Currently, there are over 45,000 journals registered with the database.