Articles in English on current topics submitted by Aprile 25, 2017, will be published absolutely FREE!
Dear Professors/Teachers/Academicians/Research Scholars,
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics (JSDTL) is a peer-reviewed open access journal publishing original high-quality scholarly research and developments in areas related to transportation science, technologies, logistics, policy and practice.
JSDTL publishes primary research and review articles in all areas of Transportation and Logistics; topics include:
- Freight transport and logistics
- Transportation system management
- Sustainable transport
- Transportation planning and policy
- Transportation ergonomics and human factors
- Transportation infrastructure
- Regional transport systems
- Transport corridors
- Mobility and transport behavior
- Transportation safety and security
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Transport engineering
- Transportation economics
- Environmental issues in transportation and climate change
- Vehicle design and technology
- Interdisciplinary transportation research
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics (JSDTL) is aimed at a readership including researchers, practitioners in the design and operation of transportation systems, and policymakers at the international, national, regional and local levels.
Related subjects » Civil Engineering - Mechanical Engineering - Regional / Spatial Science - Production & Logistics - R&D
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics (JSDTL) is published by Centre of Sociological Research, Szczecin, Poland.
Publishing with JSDTL ensures:
- Immediate, universal access to your article on publication
- High visibility and discoverability via the JSDTL website
- Rapid publication
- Guaranteed legacy preservation of your article
- Discounts and waivers for authors in developing regions
Make a Submission - Upload article
February 11, 2021
the Editorial Board of the journal strictly monitors compliance with the principles of academic integrity.
In particular, unscrupulous authors often send an article to several journals at the same time.
This is strictly forbidden!
Violations will be reported to your supervisors and / or institutions.
Please follow these principles - https://publicationethics.org/