Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics
A Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journal
1 Volume with 2 issues per year
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics (JSDTL) is a peer-reviewed open access journal publishing original high-quality scholarly research and developments in areas related to transportation science, technologies, logistics, policy and practice.
Established in 2016 by the Scientific Platform “SciView.Net”.
The journal is unique in its field, as it covers all modes of transport and addresses both the engineering and the social science perspective, offering a truly multidisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, engineers, managers and policymakers.
Offers rapid review and publication of articles.
JSDTL covers the following main areas of interest:
- Freight transport and logistics
- Transportation system management
- Sustainable transport
- Transportation planning and policy
- Transportation ergonomics and human factors
- Transportation infrastructure
- Regional transport systems
- Transport corridors
- Mobility and transport behavior
- Transportation safety and security
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Transport engineering
- Transportation economics
- Environmental issues in transportation and climate change
- Vehicle design and technology
- Interdisciplinary transportation research
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics (JSDTL) is aimed at a readership including researchers, practitioners in the design and operation of transportation systems, and policymakers at the international, national, regional and local levels.
Related subjects » Civil Engineering - Mechanical Engineering - Policy, Economics, Management & Transport - Regional / Spatial Science - Production & Logistics - R&D
- Papers. Reports of original research work.
- Design notes. Brief contributions on current design, development and application work; not normally more than 2500 words (3 journal pages), including descriptions of apparatus or techniques developed for a specific purpose, important experimental or theoretical points and novel technical solutions to commonly encountered problems.
- Rapid communications. Brief, urgent announcements of significant advances or preliminary accounts of new work, not more than 3500 words (4 journal pages). The most important criteria for acceptance of a rapid communication are novel and significant. For these articles authors must state briefly, in a covering letter, exactly why their works merit rapid publication.
- Review articles. These are intended to summarize accepted practice and report on recent progress in selected areas. Such articles are generally commissioned from experts in various field s by the Editorial Board, but others wishing to write a review article may submit an outline for preliminary consideration.
Ethics & Disclosures
The journal is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in the content published.
Content published in this journal is peer reviewed.
The journal has adopted clear and rigorous ethical guidelines for best working practices. It follows guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and abides by its Code of Conduct in dealing with potential cases of misconduct. It adheres to the principles outlined below, which have been devised to ensure accurate, trustworthy, transparent and efficient publication of scientific papers.
Corrections and Retractions
JSDTL publishes corrections, retractions, and expressions of concern as appropriate, and as quickly as possible. We follow the COPE guidelines where applicable.
A notice of correction will be issued by JSDTL to document and correct substantial errors that appear in online articles when these errors significantly affect the content or understanding of the work reported (e.g., error in data presentation or analysis) or when the error affects the publication's metadata (e.g., misspelling of an author's name). In these cases, JSDTL will publish a correction that will be linked to the original article.
In very rare cases, we may choose to correct the article itself and re-post it online. If that course is taken, a correction notice will also be created to document the changes to the original article.
Authors who wish to alert JSDTL to a situation where a correction may be warranted are requested to contact us with the relevant details (journal, full citation of the article, and description of the error) at: email@example.com
Authors are encouraged to post comments to their articles to note typographical errors, and other problems that do not significantly affect the scientific integrity of the work.
Conflicts of Interest
Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics requires all authors, editors, members and reviewers to disclose any conflicts of interest that may be inherent in the submissions. Financial relationships, personal relationships, academic relationship, intellectual passion, etc., are usually considered to be the most important conflicts of interest. Such arrangements must be disclosed where there is any risk of a perception of compromise. The policy of the journal is that the judgment or decision taken on submitted manuscript should not be compromised or affected by any conflict of interest. The corresponding author must ensure that all authors have been asked to disclose any conflict of interest. Reviewers must disqualify themselves from reviewing specific manuscript if they believe that they are involved in any conflict of interest. If a potential bias exists, editors and editorial staff should withdraw themselves from handling the paper.
When a conflict of interest is disclosed either by the author or editor, a footnote describing the conflict must be included with the published article. All sources of funding must be disclosed at the end of the main text under a separate heading ‘Funding’. Authors, referees, or editors who have deliberately or recklessly failed to disclose conflicts of interest may receive sanctions, including being banned from publishing in Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logistics for a period of time.
Authors retain copyright to their work and are asked to grant SciView.Net the right to publish the article as the final, definitive and citable Version of Scholarly Record. In turn, we will make the article in its entirety freely available on our online platform with no subscription fee, article pay-to-view fee or any other form of access fee, and with no publication embargo. We use the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license on articles published in the SciView Series. Authors retain copyright and allow anyone else to distribute, remix and build upon their work; commercial reuse is allowed. Anyone doing so must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that the authors endorse them or their use of the work).
For anyone wishing to re-use an author’s work, we require:
- the full article citation (as indicated in the PDF of each article) to be included, unchanged, with the reused article or derivative work
- for the original license terms to be made clear and that the work is previously published in an open access journal and freely available
- for the DOI of the version of record to be included
Article Publishing Charges (APCs)
JSDTL welcomes article submissions and does not charge a publication fee.
Submit your article today and gain worldwide visibility for your article.
There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data. Editorial items (Editorials, Corrections, Additions, Retractions, Letters, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
Please note that the APCs for articles submitted after 1 June 2019 will change.
The peer-review process
Each JSDTL title offers the highest standards of peer review, overseen by expert editors and editorial boards. We’re proud of the friendly and constructive approach we take with all our potential authors. Our editorial teams evaluate submissions on the grounds of relevance, sound methodology, and clarity, rather than the predicted level of future importance.
Our peer-review process is double blind.
Double blind review
- Both the reviewer and the author are anonymous.
- Author anonymity prevents any reviewer bias, for example based on an author's country of origin or previous controversial work.
- Articles written by prestigious or renowned authors are considered on the basis of the content of their papers, rather than their reputation.
- Reviewers can often identify the author through their writing style, subject matter or self-citation.
Archiving and Indexing
The journal is archived at:
ZENODO - is a research data repository for the preservation and making available of research, educational and informational content. Access to Zenodo’s content is open to all.
SOCIONET - Online Workbanch for Researchers, Tutors and Students within the Scientific Data and Information Space.
- Index Copernicus International Journals Master List - Index Copernicus International sp. z o. o. The ICI Journals Master List is one of the largest international databases of scientific journals from across the globe. Currently, there are over 45,000 journals registered with the database.
- DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
- TRID (Transport Research International Documentation) - is the world's largest and most comprehensive bibliographic resource on transportation research information.
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa (PBN) to portal Ministerstwa Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego gromadzący informacje dotyczące polskich i zagranicznych czasopism naukowych oraz publikacji polskich naukowców.
- ERIH PLUS (The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences) - was created and developed by European researchers under the coordination of the Standing Committee for the Humanities (SCH) of the European Science Foundation (ESF).
b- Discover and promote great research resources.
- Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory is the standard library directory and database providing information about popular and academic magazines, scientific journals, newspapers and other serial publications.
- Science Index (РИНЦ) is a bibliographic database of scientific citations, accumulating more than 9 million publications of authors, as well as information on citing these publications from more than 6,000 journals.
- BazTech jest bibliograficzno-abstraktową bazą danych rejestrującą od 1998 r. artykuły z 698 polskich czasopism z zakresu nauk technicznych, ścisłych i ochrony środowiska.
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine) is one of the world's most voluminous search engines especially for academic web resources. BASE provides more than 100 million documents from more than 5,000 sources. You can access the full texts of about 60% of the indexed documents for free (Open Access).
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.
- Cosmos Impact Factor provides Quantitative and Qualitative tool for ranking, evaluating and categorizing the Journals for academic evaluation and excellence.
- WorldCat is the world's largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
- CiteFactor is a service that provides access to quality controlled Open Access Journals.
- SciLit is a comprehensive, free database for scientists using a new method to collate data and indexing scientific material.
- EBSCO is the leading provider of research databases, e-journals, magazine subscriptions, ebooks and discovery service for academic libraries, public libraries, ...
- CyberLeninka is a service that provides access to quality controlled Open Access Journals.
Scientific Publishing House "SciView"
ul. Jagiellońska 20-21, 70-363 Szczecin, Poland
Fundacja Centrum Badań Socjologicznych
Scientific Publishing House "Centre of Sociological Research"
ul. Mickiewicza 4a/16, 70-384 Szczecin, Poland
Scientific Platform "SciView.Net"
Logistics in Ukraine - Logistics Management Center media project.
The mission of the project - information and analytical support of domestic companies operating in the segment of transport and logistics services.
Department of Transport Technologies and Mechanics,
Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University
Kherson State Maritime Academy
University of Szczecin